Dadaist Manifesto Portmanteau (draft)
I am Krishna, destroyer of worlds
I am one hundred thousand and one dead
I am a Shylock lover's kiss
exceptio probat regulam
I am i Am
manifest, unnerving
not Judas
I am
tat tvam asi I am not
A horse head's lament in a bad play
where the heroine stoops to deliver the mortal kiss
I am da
I am I am
da dat
da da am da
Da.
I am one hundred thousand and one dead
I am a Shylock lover's kiss
exceptio probat regulam
I am i Am
manifest, unnerving
not Judas
I am
tat tvam asi I am not
A horse head's lament in a bad play
where the heroine stoops to deliver the mortal kiss
I am da
I am I am
da dat
da da am da
Da.

1 Comments:
why are there no comments on your poetry? are they daft or absent?
this is an excellent example which should be sent to crazy horse or any literary press.
nadine sellers, glad to discover.
Post a Comment
<< Home