Sunday, November 07, 2004

Back To The Future With Ol' Blue Eyes: Eminem's Mosh

Hey kids and swing fans--ol' Blue Eyes is back, for another century. I want to tell all you punks that you have nothing on this Jersey kid. You think you invented rap? In my neighborhood we lived rap. You're all just a bunch of talentless, two dollar hacks and whores. I had to come back, if for no other reason, to teach you kids how it's done, how we used to do it back in my 'hood. I intend to clean up this joint. I can't believe you let that Kitty broad write another book, and it was published. When I left, you had some decent people in charge of this place. Now it's just another racket on a blind alley to Dullsville. Even the aliens don't visit you no more. What happened to you? Turn around and look in the mirror. Yeah, you, punk. What's that shit you're listening to? Ashlee Simpson? Let me tell you something. That broad can't sing, and she can't swing. Now you look in that mirror and you tell Frankie, "I want to hear some real music." Say it! Now. Turn around. Clean yourself up. Put on a tie, for chrissakes! You look like shit. Go get a drink, kid. You need it.

Imagine it pourin’, it's rainin’ down on us
Moshpits outside the oval office
Someone’s tryin to tell us something
Maybe this is God just sayin' we're responsible
For this monster - this coward that we have empowered

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


hit counter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home